Laguna Woods Dog ParkA Place for Paws
Laguna Woods Dog Park Truly is a Place For Paws
The dog park is located on Ridge Route between Moulton and Avenida Carlota
Hours: Seven days a week - 7:00 a.m. - dusk
The park is currently open to both big and small dogs at the same time. There is a small area at the east end of the park that may be used exclusively by small dogs if there are larger dogs in the park.
In case of emergency or to report violations, please call
- City Hall 949-639-0500 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday -Friday
- Sheriff's Department: 949-770-6011 All other hours
- This facility is for off-leash dog exercise and socialization only
- Hours will be strictly enforced
- No more than three dogs per human
- No professional dog trainers or dog walkers are allowed
- Each of us is responsible for cleaning up dog feces and properly disposing it in the receptacles provided.
- All dogs must be licensed and current on their vaccinations. Tags must be visible on the dog.
- No aggressive dogs, females in heat, or puppies under four months are allowed
- Food- including doggie treats-is not allowed in the park
- Dogs must be leashed when outside of the Gated enclosure
- Animals may not be left alone in the park
- Abandonment of animals is prohibited and punishable by law.
- Alcoholic beverages, bottles or glass containers, firearms, weapons of any type, fireworks and sports activities are absolutely prohibited
- No toddlers or strollers are allowed; children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- You are responsible for the actions of your dog
- This facility is not supervised - Your use of the park is at your own risk
Other Area Dog Parks
Laguna Beach: 20612 Laguna Canyon Road
Irvine: 6405 Oak Canyon
Laguna Niguel: Golden Lantern, 1\2 Mile South of Crown Valley